Before posting, PLEASE READ THROUGH OUR RULES FIRST:
- Respect other users and be nice
- Please do not make profane rants or personally attack someone—the rules for the playing nice here are the same as Ōkami Wiki's code of conduct.
- Use proper grammar and spelling
- Please use proper grammar and spelling—this means:
- Do not use internet slang or improper grammar
- Spell words correctly
- Because most users cannot understand most internet slang, improper grammar or improperly spelled words
- Spam and vandalism is NOT allowed
- Any spam or vandalism found on sight will be deleted—not just removed from the post.
- Keep threads on the CORRECT board
- It's a real pain to move an post that is on an incorrect board, as only staff members can move threads and put them on a different board.
- This is NOT the Community Central
- All requests in this board MUST follow the following format:
*'''Reason:''' reason you would like to have this new board, and it MUST be a VERY VERY VERY GOOD REASON too, otherwise, it will be denied *'''Name:''' name of the new board *'''Description:''' the short description for this board here
- All requests for new boards will be approved by an bureaucrat when the consensus has been reached.
- Threads will be closed once the voting is over.
- Off topic boards are NOT allowed to be made, and DO NOT MAKE A THREAD REQUESTING ONE, and ANY THREADS MADE REQUESTING AN OFF TOPIC BOARD WILL BE DELETED AND USERS WILL BE INFORMED ABOUT OFF TOPIC FORUMS NOT BEING ALLOWED.
- Give others a chance to vote and reply to the thread when the voting is going on.
- Once a thread has 10 votes, the decision for new board will be decided by a bureaucrat.
- DO NOT remove ANY posts to threads in this board. (The only exception to this is if a user made a account or used a sockpuppet to vote or another user removed a reply when it was a legitimate vote.) This may result in a block if it is continued.
- All replies to threads that are VOTING are supposed to be in a format like this:
I '''support/oppose/am neutral''' (keep it bolded to have it easier to count votes!). <the reason, which THIS MUST BE INCLUDED because it gives a more of a reason as to why you don't want/want/are neutral to have a new board>
- DO NOT make another account/use a sockpuppet to vote. All sockpuppets found on sight will be blocked indefinite and the user who made the sockpuppet will face a long block also.
FAQ's (about the forums)
- Does Ōkami Wiki currently have any forums like this/any forums at all?
- No it does not. The regular forums at Ōkami Wiki were deleted and it has not been decided by the staff of Ōkami Wiki to enable these kinds of forums yet.
- Why was my thread/post deleted?
- It may have been deleted for one of the following reasons:
- It was vandalism/spam. Vandalism and spam is not tolerated here and any users who do add vandalism/spam will be blocked.
- Off topic thread/post—These are not allowed to be made here, and any will be deleted.
- However, if there is no reason as to why it was deleted and/or the reason it could be deleted was not here you can contact the administrator who deleted it.
- How can I move threads to different boards?
- This is currently only an administrator tool. If you need to move a thread to a different board please contact an administrator to move it and please give them a reason to move it, because administrators very very very rarely move threads for other users unless the thread was made into a off topic board.
- How do I highlight threads?
- This is currently only an administrator tool. Administrators can highlight very important threads if needed, but rarely do regular users need to. If you do need to highlight a thread, contact an administrator with the reason to highlight it and they may do it for you.
If you have more FAQ's that you think this could use, please leave a message on Clubchloe1's message wall and she will add it.