| Ōkami |
|Inactive Ōkami Central staff|
Administrators are one of the staff levels at Ōkami Fanon. They are generally the users to ask wiki-related questions.
List of administrators
Below are the recently active:
Find an Active staff member to speak to. If no active staff member can be found, consider finding an Around staff member.
- Active means the user is currently around on the wiki, and edits and checks it often
- Around means the user is around, but works on other projects more or can't edit here often due to something occurring in real life
- Hiatus means the user is inactive, but will return later
- Bot means the user is an bot, and the user running the bot will be noted on the bots biography. It is advised to not try to contact these users, and instead contact the user running the bot.
- Unknown means it is unknown of the status of the user
- Inactive means the user is inactive and may not be for a very long time
Administrators have higher power of those below level than themselves, however, Bureaucrats are mostly in charge of the wiki. They manage the rollbackers, and have the power to give other users chat moderator status. Bureaucrats have additional abilities, more than a regular administrator. A list of an regular administrators abilities is here:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Becoming an administrator
Note that admin rights are not given out unless a bureaucrat gives them admin rights; bureaucrats will only give admin rights if they think they are worthy, not by request.