| Ōkami |
|Inactive Ōkami Central staff|
Bureaucrats are administrators of higher power. Bureaucrats are among the most important users of Ōkami Fanon. Their abilities, including admin privileges, are being able to promote other users to administrator, bureaucrat, and rollback status. They also have the ability to take away another users admin and rollback status, and also a bots status incase the bot is malfunctioning. Most of Ōkami Fanon's bureaucrats gained their status by adoption, however, only one bureaucrat gained their status a different way.
List of bureaucrats
Find an Active bureaucrat to speak to. If no active bureaucrat can be found, then consider finding an Around bureaucrat.
- Active means they are currently around on the wiki, edits often and checks it often
- Around means the user is around, but doesn't check back here often because they are working on other Ōkami Central projects or due to something occurring in real life
- Unknown means it is unknown of the status of the user
- Bot means the user is a bot, and is treated as an automated process. Bots will have a user running the bot, and it will be noted on their userpage that they are a bot, and the user running it.
- Probation means they are banned from admin status until otherwise
- Hiatus means they are not active on the wiki, but will return later
- Inactive means they are not active anymore and may not for a very long time
Bureaucrats generally keep their admin status when promoted. Bureaucrats are in charge of the wiki. Bureaucrats can promote other users to admin, bureaucrat, rollback, and chat moderator status, and take away another users admin, rollback, chat moderator and a bot's status incase the bot is malfunctioning. They can take way the groups from their own account bureaucrat, admin, rollback and chat moderator. For one to take away anothers bureaucrat status, that must be done by Wikia staff. These user's already have the rollback and chat moderator status automatically so thus, having rollback chat moderator and bureaucrat status would be irrelevant.
Becoming an bureaucrat
For you to become an bureaucrat, you must already be an administrator, and must deemed by an bureaucrat above and beyond being an normal administrator. These privileges are not normally given out unless an bureaucrat is leaving and has another user take their place.