Pokemon vs. Ōkami (ポケットモンスター対大神?; Poketto Monsutā tai Ōkami) is the upcoming crossover of Pokemon and Okami, released in December 10 2013.
- While in Okami World, the player can draw the symbolize Pokemon with his Okami Brush then create or fight against with Celestial Brush techniques.
- Like the one of the two dimensional world Neptunia World which is Generation VI 2, they have more Pokemons which is called Generation VI Mao.
After since event of Okamiden, the Okami World was completely invaded by the forbidden Fatal Frame World and Siren World and Amaterasu tried to protect her world. However, she was completely turned into the statue by the powerful unknown enemy.
While journey during event of Shalour Gym Arc,
Story One: Dreadful VisionEdit
Story Two: Fatal of Project ZeroEdit
Story Three: The Forbidden SirenEdit
Final Story: The Final BattleEdit
- Calrem Joo
- Jack the Spidermonkey the 2nd
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Mr. Kurosawa
Story Final BossesEdit
Generation VI MaoEdit
- This game was originally is non-canon, but the fans wanted to keep the canon game.
- This is the first series since Power Rangers: Legend Of The Ōkamiworld which is Okami location.